你的未来取决于你自己. Find yours with one of our 40+ masters and certificate programs. With flexible offerings you can pursue your education on campus or online.
Our dedicated and innovative faculty is committed to your success, 他们会让你做好改变世界的准备.
The FALL 2023 application deadline has passed for the on campus M.S. 计算机科学专业. Future application terms will be made available by July 1, 2023. We are not currently accepting applications for the on campus M.S. 在计算机科学专业.
We have many different online and in person information sessions and open houses so everyone has an opportunity to learn more about our programs.
See what we have coming up in the near future for webinars, or access our archive of past recordings.
You must have received a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the U.S. 或者已经完成了相当于美国大学的学业.S. 学士学位校级学位课程.
We ask that you submit the following credentials in addition to the individual program requirements found within each graduate 项目页面:
- 研究生申请 还有50美元的费用
- Official transcript of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Three letters of recommendation (excludes online accelerated programs)
- Official transcripts of any graduate level coursework, regardless if you earned a degree or not (if you have not completed any graduate coursework, 这个要求可以省略)
- Online programs, with the exception of online accelerated programs, require a GPA of 2.8
Note that every program has individual requirements in addition to these general guidelines. 参考 项目页面 you’re interested in to review specific requirements.
If you're an international applicant and/or you completed a degree outside of the United States, you will be required to complete a transcript credential evaluation. You may also need to demonstrate English language proficiency by submitting an English language test. For the most up-to-date information on application requirements and deadlines, please visit 国际招生.
We don't require graduate testing for any of our programs. 然而, if you are seeking initial licensure through a master’s, CAGS or graduate certificate you are required to pass the MTEL Communication and Literacy Test.
School of Graduate, Online and 继续教育 Deferral Policy
An admitted student may request a deferment of their enrollment for up to one calendar year beyond the term for which they were originally admitted. If the student exceeds this time period, they must reapply and submit a new application fee. Deferrals must be requested by the end of the semester (last day of classes) for which the student was originally admitted, 只要程序中的空间允许*. To request a deferral, please log in to fill out the 学期卷形式.
*F1 visa seeking international students must request a deferral by the application submission deadline of the term they're requesting a deferment into or by the end of the semester (last day of classes) for which they were originally offered admission, whichever comes first (see below) as long as space permits in the program. 有关最新的截止日期，请访问 国际招生.
- If you were admitted for Fall 2023 and would like to defer to Spring 2024, you must request a deferral by the September 15 application deadline if you were admitted to Computer Science and by the November 1 application deadline if you were admitted to the MBA.
- If you were admitted for Spring 2023 and would like to defer to Fall 2023, you must request a deferral by the last day of the Spring 2023 semester (May 1)
- If you were admitted for Fall 2023 and would like to defer to Fall 2024, you must request a deferral by the last day of the Fall 2023 semester (date TBD)
MTEL考试成绩不会过期. 托福考试 and IELTS scores are good for up to 2 years from date of exam.
- 雅思毕业生- 6.5
- 多邻国毕业生- 105
- PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English) graduate - 58
The 托福考试 code for 万博体育客户端下载 is 3518.
The admissions office keeps admissions materials for up to three years.
It's amazing to actually apply what you're doing in school to what you're doing right now, 我知道我以后还能用上它.